Soft spine therapy for horses
This method promotes healing through spinal treatment.
Back pain and many other ailments in horses are caused by our modern-day lifestyle. Too little exercise, erratic back and forth movements on pastures, excessive jumps and about-turns while riding out - there are many ailments that can afflict a horse in its daily life.
This puts enormous strain on the entire skeletal system and can lead to deformities.
You should also be aware that these beautiful creatures are highly sensitive and tend to absorb our own inner problems as well, which has further negative repercussions on their skeletal system.
The nerves that emerge from the spinal column and lead to the organs could be strained tremendously as a result or even become trapped.
Any misalignment of the vertebrae can cause any number of blockages and complaints on all levels: for the animal’s nervous system, circulatory system, energetic system or psyche.
My treatment method uses gentle pressure or traction on transverse and spinous processes to realign the vertebrae to a natural position.
This method also aligns the spine, muscles and nervous system. The treatment returns the legs, pelvis and shoulders to their natural position. The client is actively involved in the treatment and assists me with the alignment of the vertebrae by moving the animal’s legs in a certain way. If the client is not able to assist me, I will bring along Svenja. Svenja is a qualified veterinary nurse who assists me with the treatment of horses.
All treatments are gentle. Sudden movements are counterproductive both in humans and in animals.
In order to help the animals, I work very intuitively and with great sensitivity.
- The Dorn Method is a gentle, manual therapy for quickly, easily and reliably removing spine and joint blockages.
- The Dorn Method is a “soft” spine and joint treatment.
- The Dorn Method for horses is based on many years of experience with the Dorn Method for humans.
- The therapy has been adapted to the horse’s anatomy.
- It is the only therapy that takes into account and treats a difference in leg length. That is what makes it so successful and lastingly effective.
- Restoring the correct static through alignment of the pelvis and leg joints is a prerequisite for the continued success of the Dorn Method. If pelvis, legs and shoulders do not provide a stable foundation, this can cause blockages in the spine or joints.
- Organ problems are also positively affected via stimulation of the spinal nerves emerging from the spinal column.
- In order to release blockages (which manifest as symptoms) concurrently, I recommend a combination of Dorn Therapy and soft spiritual surgery during the first treatment of your horse. This is the most effective way to help the horse.
Please keep in mind:
As mentioned above, animals tend to absorb many of the blockages of their owners. I therefore recommend that you as owner/rider also undergo the soft spine therapy and/or spiritual surgery at this time.
We can do this in the stable, coffee room or riders’ room.
You are also welcome to make a private appointment in my practice.
You will feel much better and relaxed afterwards, and so will your horse.
When treating horses, I need someone to assist me. The person must move the legs of the horse as instructed so that I can gently re-align the skeletal system.
If the client is not able to assist me, I will ask my assistant Svenja - a qualified veterinary nurse - to help me with this. This will be charged separately.Further treatments options: