Gentle vertebral therapy
With this method, healing is achieved through the spine. Back pain and many other ailments are caused by today's civilization and modern pace of life. Too little exercise, longer periods sitting, daily worries, individual problems and many more things negatively influence our bodies. Our most important load bearer and our locomotor system, the spine, is enormously strained and deformed as a result. Our nerve tracts (31 spinal nerves), which spread out from the spine and control our organs, can be severely strained and, in the worst case, pinched, among other things, by the impairments described.
Every vertebral displacement can affect a multitude of blockages and complaints on all levels of our personal being: in the region of the nerves, the circulatory system, or in terms of energy and psychologically.
This treatment method allows the vertebrae to be pushed back into their correct position with gentle pressure countering the transverse process. No jerky movements are performed during treatment. During this process, the spine, muscles and nerve pathways are also aligned. The legs, pelvis and shoulders are also repositioned correctly during the treatment, whereby the customer contributes a significant part to this by his own movement when pushing in the vertebrae.
In my treatments, I work with a great deal of empathy. This method is harmless. I only perform it with my hands. Usually one to five treatments is sufficient to achieve an improvement or even healing. In the case of scoliosis, for example, a longer treatment phase is certainly required. The subsequent self-help ("two tennis balls in one stocking") is an essential part of the healing process.
In order to achieve a better straightening of the spine and the loosening of blocked vertebrae, assistance, i.e. the completion of homework, is unavoidable.
At the end of the vertebral therapy I will gladly show you and give you two simple exercises that you can perform anywhere in a few minutes to feel better.
With this unique vertebral therapy, pain can be relieved until it disappears completely.
Healing success for:
- Tension in the neck and shoulder area
- Lumbago or sciatica
- Tingling and numbness in the hands
- Knee problems
- Various complaints to organs
- Visual impairments
- Tinnitus (ringing in the ears)
- Restricted rotary movements of the head
- Neck pain
- Tennis elbow
- Shoulder pain
- Stomach or bladder problems
- Hip joint pain
- Scoliosis with longer treatment time
- Pulling in the legs
- This form of therapy must not be used on people suffering from vitreous bone disease.
- This method is a gentle, manual vertebral and joint treatment with which vertebral and joint blockages can be removed simply, quickly and reliably.
- It is the only method in which the difference in leg length is observed and treated. That is why it's so successful and the effect of the treatment is long lasting.
- The restoration of the correct statics by adjusting the pelvis and all joints in the legs is the prerequisite for the lasting success of this method. If the pelvis, legs and shoulders do not form a straight and stable foundation, vertebrae or joint blockages can occur.
- I make no guarantees or promises of cure.
- I always perform all my treatments over the clothing. Please wear something comfortable. Female patients, I would kindly ask you not to wear skirts or light clothes.
- This form of therapy does not replace medically prescribed medication or treatments.
Do you have any further questions?
I'll be happy to answer! Please feel free to get in touch. I look forward to seeing you and perhaps I can help you too.
Further treatment options: