For years I have been offering my remote treatments, which are now also used by people from many different countries to relieve their pain, which I refer to as blockages. This method also works wonderfully with animals.
My remote treatment approach:
- Please provide me with your first name, last name and a photo of yourself and a description of your request.
- For animals, I need the name and a photo as well.
- After agreeing a starting date, I connect with you or your animal at least once a day for 30 days and concentrate specifically on you in order to eliminate blockages.
- In the course of, or following the 30 days, please contact me by telephone so that we can discuss your reactions to the remote treatment together.
- The costs for the remote treatment must be paid in advance.
This method is not recognized by conventional medicine or science and does not replace any medical therapy. Therefore, this treatment should never be viewed as a substitute for medical/pharmaceutical treatments, but only as a supplement to them. During and after treatment, it is essential to continue taking medically prescribed medications and medical treatments and only to change them if the doctor orders you to do so. I am not able to guarantee the success of a treatment, but I will always do my best to help you. The many successes I have achieved together with my clients have been a clear demonstration that my path is the right one and enables me to alleviate certain ailments, even through remote treatment.
The treatment does not include a diagnosis of physical or mental suffering.
I only offer remote treatment to those people who contact me and subsequently provide their consent. It's important to take the first step yourself. Parents must also give permission for the treatment of children and animals.
Do you have any questions?
I'll be happy to answer and available to respond to any questions you might have. Please feel free to get in touch! I look forward to hearing from you and perhaps I can provide some relief, too.
Further treatments options: